UPDATE from RREC on OFFICE HOURS & APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL - 5/8/2020
Round Rock Eye Consultants is Now Open Regular Business Hours.
Please continue to call the office to confirm your appointment.
Patient screening protocol is still in effect.
It is mandatory for you to wear a mask (bandana or cloth) that covers nose/mouth for the duration of your appointment.
To protect our patients and our staff, due to recent issues you will need to attend your appointment alone, with the following exceptions*:
- One caregiver may attend with a minor patient
- One caregiver may attend with a patient who is Disabled/Impaired
- One caregiver may attend with a patient who requires translation
*Approved exceptions require that caregivers must pass our previously established health-screening criteria upon entrance into the facility:
- Have Fever
- Have Cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or respiratory issues
- Have had Exposure to anyone with known or suspected COVID-19?
- Live in a community with confirmed ongoing transmission of COVID-19?
- Have recently traveled
Patients experiencing symptoms should stay home. Do not come in prior to calling the office.
Please Contact Us in advance of your appointment: 512-248-4007
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we continue to protect the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
Round Rock Eye Consultants is keeping up with the latest CDC update here: